Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday

What are you thankful for? In light of recent events, whether it be the earthquakes, hurricanes or even wildfires, I think many of us are thankful for so many things. I know I am and I just wanted to jot them down and spread the word.

 I'm Thankful for:
 * my beautiful kids who have not a care in the world and long for nothing but to make me and Dad smile and shower them with love.

 * my awesome husband who does everything he possibly can to take care of me and the kids. he truly is a wonderful man and one of my best friends.

* my extended family who helped me be the person I am today because of your guidance and love.

* my wonderful friends, near & far who no matter how busy life gets still take a moment to say hi and catch up with me. a friendly ear to vent from time to time or even just to gossip is priceless. Thanks to all who have cheered me on during my journey to lose weight and just get happier and healthier.
(here are just a few of my many friends below)








 * my home. I still have a home and have not had to sustain any major loss due to natural disasters. my heart aches for those who have lost theirs recently. I pray they can rebuild soon.
 * my job. I still have a full time job that allows me to provide the necessities for my family. I pray that our country wakes up and soon realizes it needs to get back on track and employ the many who are out of work. it not only provides them with income to sustain life but it also provides a great deal of pride in knowing you are doing something worthwhile and are important to society.


 * my health, even though I occasionally gripe about having a hard time to lose weight or can't be a super athlete, at least I am alive and well. I miss those friends and family who have passed on and I pray for those who are fighting as much as possible to stay alive and well. I pray that a cure is found for so many debilitating diseases.
1st Half RnR marathon w/mom & sis

Happy Thursday to you all! Feel free to link up.

No comments:

Post a Comment