Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tough Shit Tuesday

I wanted to go do my 2nd week interval running today after work.... tough shit I have final papers to grade for my class by Thursday.

I was hoping there would be dinner on the counter when I got home.... tough shit everyone fended for themselves before practice tonite, you're on your own.

I want 20lbs to drop off my fat ass right now.... tough shit you have to work at it.

I want to go to bed early tonite...tough shit the kids have practice til 8:30pm and weekly feedback for students is due tomorrow.

I want my birthday freebie from Starbucks like now....tough shit it's in the mail and will get there when it gets there.


1 comment:

  1. Haha, I want that 20lbs off me too, make it 50 for good measure.
    Thanks for linking up, cup back soon. :)

    ReplyDelete