Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Crusing along....

Well I am down a few more pounds and officially in "onederland" according to the doc. And I still have not had any soda since I earned my #7daychip. But that might account for my crankiness lately....or could it be my students who just don't get what I am trying to convey to them? Either way I am looking forward to a break, a much needed break. I get a little over a month off from teaching. During that time I plan to catch up on some rest, do my best to stay on track with my eating habits, attempt to do the workouts for #5kin100days and enjoy the kiddos a bit more.

Hopefully this month of September will blow on by relatively easily and quickly. I hope to be down another 10 pounds by the end of September and that will get me closer to my goal of losing 25lbs by Xmas. I can do it. I need to do it! I want to do it! I want a happier, healthier and sexier looking me back. I want to be able to say "I still got it". One day....one fine day.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats hookerr! Losing weight, dieting and having self discipline is tough fucking shit!

    I will be on that road after this kid walks out the cooter. Not looking forward to the hard work, but want the results. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is hard work but I am more determined this time around and refuse to fail. I wish you all the best with your new baby and getting on the bandwagon when you are ready. I'll gladly cheer you on.

    ReplyDelete